Sunday 6 June 2010

Randomness of Stuff.

So I'm going into "hibernation", backing off from everything so I can pick myself apart, get healthy, quit smoking, try and find a way to cope with my depression. You know. The usual.

I'll try and update my progress on here once a week. Maybe throw up a video or picture or something every so often.

Fun times.

Hmmm.... I was watching Bones (mores the shock)... And they had an episode at the end of Season 4 when Booth hallucinated Stewie from Family Guy for pretty much the whole episode. I thought it was hysterical. Then a few episodes into Season 5 I saw something that made me skip back and pause it to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

Simpsons Bones

Homer Simpsons skull X-ray behind Mr. Nigel-Murray. Oh yes. Love it. Also, in Season 5 episode 13 there is yet more Simpsons nods... The dentist had an appointment with a Dr Hibbert. Hehe.

12 things to do during my hibernation:

In no particular order.

1) Lose a stone.
2) Get a job.
3) Gain some upper body strength.
4) Do my direct access.
5) Make a dent in my debt.
6) Start meditating again.
7) Buy a bike.
8) Bake like I have never baked before.
9) Perfect my fondant sculpting/ cake decorating.
10) Make a dent in my novel. 2 hours writing per day. No less.
11) Learn guitar.
12) MOAR TATTOOS.

Totally gunna miss talking to Best Guy Friend. Hope he doesn't miss me too much.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment