- Confirm leaving with Mother.
- Go through my things, sort them into 3 lots: Take with me, Store, Give away.
- Take unwanted things to the charity shop.
- Buy some more smart shirts for interviews and such.
- Pack things I'll need into as little space as I can.
- Box up all of my crap and put it neatly, labelled in the basement.
- Try and find someone willing to drive up and pick me and my crap up and drive me back down again.
- If that last one fails buy a train ticket and curse the amount of stuff I need to take with me. Struggle on the trains all day cursing a lack of chivalry in modern men.
- Cry from happiness when I finally arrive at my destination, no doubt tired, dirty and hating everyone and everything.
Tuesday, 10 August 2010
So I'm moving!
Things to do in the next ten days: